Admission Counselor Roles & Responsibilities:
|Location||Indo Scots Global School, Thane|
|Shift Timing||Mon to Sat: 9 am to 5 pm|
|Reporting to:||Principal & Admin Head|
- ✓ Excellent oral and written communication as well as presentation skills
- ✓ Counselling, lead channel management and convincing skills
- ✓ Excellent client servicing PR, sales and marketing skills
- ✓ Pleasant persona
- ✓ Should maintain utmost professionalism
- ✓ Should he highly organized and maintain all records up to date. Ensure authenticity and accuracy in all database and reports.
- ✓ Project a professional image of the school at all times.
- ✓ A strong work ethic and Service oriented, Must be able to maintain high standard of work.
- ✓ Willing to adapt to changing priorities and new duties and responsibilities.
- ✓ Planning and execution of in-house as well as outbound events for promotions and lead generation.
- ✓ Ensure relevant/ authorized information flows to the parents and no wrong, false, incorrect information is passed.
- ✓ Accomplish admissions targets and meet deadlines.
- ✓ Must be ready to work flexible hours.